vcd

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자제라드 조회 10회 작성일 2022-01-15 01:10:46 댓글 0

본문

VCD - Evil Science 100% in 59:33 (Personal Best)

December 11, 2017

Don't forget to like this video, drop a comment and subscribe!
More videos below!

➤ If you like what I'm doing here and you want to support me, you can drop coin or two here - https://www.donationalerts.com/r/anarki_gl
Thank you ❤

▶ VCD: Santa's Rampage 100% in 27:53 -

▶ VCD: Shadow Warrior 100% in 29:25 -

▶ VCD - Section 8 100% in 15:14 -

▶ VCD - Athena's Wrath 100% in 26:04 -

▶ VCD - Splatter Station 100% in 22:56 -

▶ VCD - Uprinsing 100% in 1:42:57 -

▶ VCD - Caduceus 100% in 48:49 -

▶ VCD - Frostbite 100% in 22:14 -

▶ VCD - Zero-G Therapy 100% in 20:46 -

▶ VCD - Revolutionary Robotics 100% in 1:55:28 -

▶ VCD - Rust-Station East 100% in 28:31 -

▶ VCD - Unearthly Excavation 100% in 1:34:33 -

▶ VCD - Unrefinery 100% in 45:11 -

anarki gl. : Game name is Viscera Cleanup Detail. PC only. No, it's not free.
White William : This has to be one of the most unique horror games I have ever seen. No scary monsters. No jumpscares. Just an ordinary janitor having to clean the mess left by forces far beyond their control, completely indifferent to the carnage that took place.
Dwindle Berry : I just find it so comedic watching the “save us” get cleaned up casually by one janitor boi as he’s making his rounds
GabeN_____ Studio : The janitor later got promoted by the SCP foundation for being able to clean a whole sector under a hour
DISAPPOINTED BUT NOT SURPRISED : I saw this on my page recommendations and putted this to play in the tv . . . Then my mom saw me with a strange face and asked me why am I watching this and my answer was that Ihave to say it's kinda entertaining how a person cleans the a whole lab after such massive murder with no questions asked, then she watched the rest of the video with me.

VCD - Athena's Wrath 100% in 26:04

November 12, 2017

● VCD - Athena's Wrath 100% in 22:25 -

● VCD: Santa's Rampage 100% in 27:53 -

● VCD: Shadow Warrior 100% in 29:25 -

● VCD - Section 8 100% in 15:14 -

● VCD - Splatter Station 100% in 22:56 -

● VCD - Evil Science 100% in 59:33 -

● VCD - Uprinsing 100% in 1:42:57 -

● VCD - Caduceus 100% in 48:49 -

● VCD - Frostbite 100% in 22:14 -

● VCD - Zero-G Therapy 100% in 20:46 -

● VCD - Revolutionary Robotics 100% in 1:55:28 -

● VCD - Rust-Station East 100% in 28:31 -

● VCD - Unearthly Excavation 100% in 1:34:33 -

● VCD - Unrefinery 100% in 45:11 -

● VCD - Waste Disposal 100% in 49:13 -

● VCD: House of Horror 100% in 1:28:58 -

● VCD - Overgrowth 100% in 47:43 -

● VCD - Gravity Drive 100% in 1:08:38 -

● VCD - Incubation Emergency 100% in 2:02:36 -

● VCD - Hydroponic Hell 100% in 1:00:26 -

● VCD - Cryogenesis 100% in 1:00:26 -

● VCD: The Vulcan Affair 100% in 1:25:05 -

● VCD - Paintenance Tunnels 100% in 1:00:46 -

anarki gl. : Game name is Viscera Cleanup Detail. PC only. No, it's not free.
King of Durp : This game basically sums up what happens between gameplay. Like who has to clean up all the bodies and blood after everyone dies. Dis guy. And he's good at it. 10/10
Dixie Humpalot : Instead of actually cleaning in real life we've decided to start cleaning in the virtual world...noice
Damian23 : I love Viscera, is just a relaxing and satisfying game, the only problem is that the game doesn't teach you anything, it just puts you inside the game, while this game is practically a sandbox and doesn't need much explanation it would be nice to at least be able to play a tutorial level that teaches you the "basics" (Cleaning stains, throwing out bullets and trash, melding bullet holes, putting the boxes and barrels in specific places and what to do with the name tags, I had no idea what those were so I just threw them into the janitor box) aside from that, great game, would 100% recommend
Azam : First time ever I played this game I just throw all object, crate, barrel, USB,laser gun too (didn't know it's for bullet holes) and mop all the surface, it took me 2h, was very proud of , then i push the button and I got fired lul

VCD vs UHD (Oldest & Newest active video disc formats)

New movies still come out on the VCD format, 23 years after its introduction. How does a VCD stack up against the latest video format - 2016's UHD Blu-ray
VCDs were purchased from YesAsia http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/movies-videos.html
UHD Blu-ray on Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1VWnm8N
UHD Blu-ray on Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1Ul4Nta

You can subscribe to this channel by clicking here: http://www.youtube.com/user/techmoan?sub_confirmation=1
The Techmoan channel can be supported via https://www.patreon.com/techmoan

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese stop posting that the VCDs are bootlegs...they're bloody not....they come from yesasia (link above) and are licenced releases from http://www.deltamac.com.hk/newdeltamac/chi/product.php?type=product\u0026item=vcd

Also....wow, what’s with the all the people taking this video seriously? I wouldn’t believe there would be more than 3 or 4 people on the planet that would think that a comparison of UHD vs VCD was something that has any value to it, but it seems there are hundreds who want to argue with the outcome. It’s a *JOKE* it’s patently absurd, ludicrous and farcical. If you take this seriously, then there’s an exiled prince that will send you an email soon, be sure to send him some money because he really will send you millions in return.

------AFFLIATED LINKS/ADVERTISING NOTICE-------
All links are Affiliated where possible.
When you click on links to various merchants posted here and make a purchase, this can result in me earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network \u0026 Amazon.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AMAZON Sites (including, but not limited to Amazon US/UK/DE/ES/FR/NL/IT/CAN)
Nostalgia Nerd : I find it staggering how the actual size and general execution of disc media hasn't changed since CDs
The 8-Bit Guy : Actually, VCDs could certainly have chapters. But I think it just depends on the company that made it. A better comparison is VCD vs. VHS. Both from the same time period but each having some advantages.
Dick Huntz : You know what the best part about VCD's is?

The Sega Saturn can play them.
SladeBallard : VCD was the biggest thing back in 2003 here in Paraguay. Every bootleg movie came in that format. For some reason DVD's were not as popular back then for bootlegs up until the rise of the "mp4" movie collections some 5 years later; you get 4 or 5 movies in one DVD (with VCD quality, ironically).

HD is still not a big thing around here, only us young people with the "internet knowledge" care about quality, most people are still using CRT's.

update 2020: it's the internet era now. people either pay netflix or watch sketchy streaming sites in badly encoded 1080p so yeah, they still don't care about quality lol.
fnorgen : Brings me back to my days of pirating 700MB movies, and cheering because the download speed exceeded 100Kb/s for a brief moment. Ah, those weren't the days...

#vcd

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 70건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.broham.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz